Category Archives: Conversion Rate

Here is Why Conversion Volume Optimization is better than CRO

Conversion volume optimization (CVO) is a web analytics term coined by yours truly which focuses on optimizing conversion volumes than the conversion rates....

Conversion Rate in Google Analytics – Learn to Analyze & Report

Learn the best way to analyze and report conversion rate in Google Analytics. Learn to calculate the true conversion rate....

Calculate Ecommerce & Goal Conversion Rate in Google Analytics

Learn to correctly calculate Ecommerce and Goal Conversion Rate in Google Analytics. As long as your conversion rate is based on the percentage of global visits you will never be able to determine the true conversion rate of your website using con...

What Matters More? Conversion Volume or Conversion Rate – Case Study

What matters the most to a business: Conversion Volume or Conversion Rate? There are three camps involved in this debate: First camp – in the favor of giving more weight to the conversion volumes. I am from this camp. Second camp - in the ...

Is Your Conversion Rate Statistically Significant?

Is Your Conversion Rate Statistically Significant? The majority of us take marketing decisions on the basis of conversion rate. There is an industry trend to invest more in the marketing channel which has a higher conversion rate.....

Why your website conversion rate is destined to remain poor

70-80% of your website visitors will abandon your shopping cart today. It is inevitable. Only around 20% will make a purchase, the rest 80% with abandon the checkout. So the question is, what you are going to do about that. Will you let them go, ju...

2 Powerful Reasons You Should STOP Doing CRO Right NOW

One might find it odd to talk about not doing conversion rate optimization (CRO) when CRO is one of the most popular ways of increasing conversions for a web-based business. But as odd as it may sound: CRO has always been the sub optimal way of optim...

Conversion Funnel Optimization through Paditrack

To segment and test funnels I have been using a special tool called PadiTrack for the last few years.  Sorry for writing about it so late. This tool pulls the data directly from your Google Analytics account and is 100% free to use. I rarely look in...

error: Alert: Content is protected !!